Sales Assistant, Full time position
The Emporium, Johnsons Leisure Ltd
Our 5000 square ft purpose-built retail showroom at Johnsons Garden Centre near Whitstable hosts an array of contemporary, ornamental and eclectic furniture and giftware from across the globe. We are seeking a well presented, personable and friendly individual to complement our existing sales and customer service team. If you have a passion for home interior and you have creative flair, this is the job for you.
As well as the primary activities of customer service and sales representation, the position involves the upkeep of the retail environment, with daily cleaning responsibilities, stock replenishment and merchandising.
- Personable and Confident Manner
- Polite and courteous
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time management
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Social Media and Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous retail and customer service experience
- Background in creative or interiors
- Experience retailing furniture or homewares
- Opening, closing and cashing up procedures.
- Commission and bonus incentives after qualification period
- Generous staff discounts
- Free staff parking
- Competitive rate of pay according to experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org